The Project Air Strategy for Personality Disorders is an internationally recognised leader in research, education and treatment. We partner with health, justice, communities, schools, families and individuals. We bring new scientific discoveries to promote recovery.
We work with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD), Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD), Antisocial Personality Disorder (APD), and Paranoid, Schizoid, Schizotypal, Histrionic, Avoidant, Dependent, and Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorders.
- Air Notes 10 - our latest newsletter
- E-learning on effective treatment for Borderline Personality Disorder developed by Project Air
- E-learning for adolescent mental health clinicians and school counselling service staff developed by Project Air
- 14th Annual International Conference on the Treatment of Personality Disorders 6 & 7 November 2020 - save the date!
- Consumer, Family & Carer Day, 5 November 2020 - save the date!
- New research Stepped Care Treatment (2018) and Impact of Personality disorder Compared to Schizophrenia and Depression (2019)
- View our webinar: Strengthen skills working with youth
- View our webinar Personality Disorders & Substance Use: Tips on Effective Treatment Approaches
- View our NPD Narcissistic Personality Webinar and Resources
- See the call for Personality Disorders to become a Mental Health Priority Area
- Is treatment for personality disorders cost-effective?
Project Air is approved as a trusted Healthdirect information partner site.