The Project Air Strategy for Personality Disorders is an internationally recognised leader in research, education and treatment. We partner with health, justice, communities, schools, families and individuals. We bring new scientific discoveries to promote recovery.
We work with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD), Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD), Antisocial Personality Disorder (APD), and Paranoid, Schizoid, Schizotypal, Histrionic, Avoidant, Dependent, and Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorders.
- Invitation to Project Air Strategy One Day Skills Training 15 May Sydney - registrations open
- Hear Professor Otto Kernberg on his visit to Sydney & Melbourne 26 - 29 April
- Do people with Borderline Personality Disorder recover?
- Air Notes 7 2016 - our latest newsletter
- Project air Conference 2017 - 3 November